SOCIAL SECURITY LAWS FOR WCF, NHIF, NSSF & PSSSF
24th – 25th February 2022 at Mount Meru Hotel-Arusha
Participants will be equipped with knowledge on Social Security Laws (WCF, NSSF, NHIF and PSSSF), its practices and how to overcome associated challenges
- Overview of the NSSF Act, WCF Act, NHIF Act and
- Challenges of the Laws and its Practices
- Registration & Contributions to the Funds
- Contribution Schemes
- Legal Proceedings, Offences & Penalties
- Employee Benefits
- Social Security Portals
- Compensation Claims
- Employee’s role and Obligation
- Common mistakes committed by Employers
- HR Practitioners and Administrators
- Business Owners
- Accounts and Finance Managers
- Insurance Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Payroll Specialists
VENUE & DATES
24th – 25th February 2022
at Mount Meru Hotel-Arusha
Members: Tzs. 500,000/- per participant
Non-members: Tzs. 650,000/- per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive.
The fee will cover tuition fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch, and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in
advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds
Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at
ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior to the training date.
0683932308, 0682429292 or 0787080412
+255 222 780022/23