OVERALL UNDERSTANDING OF PUBLIC SERVICE ACT, ITS REGULATIONS AND DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES
24th – 25th March 2022 at Dodoma
This programme will assist participants with a clear demarcation of Public services Act and Employment & Labour Relations Act 2004 in people Management at the Workplace. Participants will be taken through the Public Service Laws, Employment and Disciplinary Procedures provided in the Public sector. ATE together with Professionals from Public Sector will equip the participants with all necessary tools to avoid legal pitfalls that can be costly to their organisations.
- Overview on Public Services Laws
- Review of the Miscellaneous Amendments made in the Laws
- Key Findings from Workplace Audit
- Challenges facing employers on the handling of Labour issues at the workplace
- Recruitment, Selection and Transfer in the Public Service
- Employment Standards and Employment Contracts
- Termination of Employment
- Prevention of Discrimination & Harassment at the Workplace
- Standing Orders Regulating Public Services Employment
- Prevention of Labour Disputes at the Workplace
- Disciplinary Procedures in Public Service
- Chairing of Disciplinary Hearing at the Public Service
- Managing Disciplinary Appeals at CMA and Public Service Commission
- Human Resources Managers and
- Top level Managers and Line Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Legal Advisers
- Disciplinary Committee Members
- Workers’ Union Representatives
VENUE & DATES
21st – 25th March 2022 at Dodoma From 08:30 hrs to 16:30 hrs
Members: Tzs. 1,000,000/- per participant
Non-members: Tzs. 1,200,000/- per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive.
The fee will cover tuition fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch, and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in
advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds
Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at
ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior to the training date.
0683932308, 0682429292 or 0787080412
+255 222 780022/23