OVERALL UNDERSTANDING OF HANDLING DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES UNDER EMPLOYMENT AND LABOUR RELATIONS ACT CAP 366 R.E 2019 AND CODE OF GOOD PRACTICE
09th - 11th February 2022 at Holiday Inn-Dar es Salaam
This programme aims at enabling organisations with practical experience and skills in handling disciplinary matters at the workplace and chairing of meetings (disciplinary, performance & ill health) successfully and efficiently as provided in the Laws
- Overview on the Labour Laws
- Disciplinary Procedure in the Code of Good Practice
- Chairing of Disciplinary Proceedings
- Challenges facing Employers on the subject
- Drafting of Disciplinary Hearing documents
- Chairing of Poor Work Performance Inquiry
- Disciplinary Process for Misconduct
- Minutes taking during Chairing of Inquiries
- Dealing with Evidence in Misconduct & Incapacity
- Managing Online Disciplinary Proceedings
- Appeal Process
- Disciplinary Committee members
- Top-level Managers
- Line Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Workers’ Union Representatives
VENUE & DATE
09th – 11th February 2022 at
Holiday Inn-Dar es Salaam
Members: Tzs. 700,000/- per participant
Non-members: Tzs. 850,000/- per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive.
The fee will cover tuition fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch, and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in
advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds
Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at
ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior to the training date.
0683932308, 0682429292 or 0787080412
+255 222 780022/23