The Association of Tanzania Employers (ATE) would like to take this opportunity to sincerely appreciate all Employers who took time to participate in filling in the Questionnaires for Employer of the Year Award (EYA)2023.
We are pleased to also inform you that the participation this year has continued to improve and attract
more Employers compared to previous years which shows how thoughtful companies are interested in doing responsible business and investing in their people who are key to productivity.
Kindly be informed that, the Verification exercise for EYA participants 2023 has officially started and all
participants of EYA across the country will be virtually/physically verified for due diligence to confirm
correctness and authenticity of responses given for each variable in the questionnaire.
Kindly take note that the verification process will involve the following:
• Meetings with personnel who filled in the questionnaires.
• Presentation by Management on various policies and programmes to the Consultant in relation to each
• Review of evidence such as practices, policies, manuals to confirm responses in the questionnaires.
• Exploratory questions may be raised by the Consultant seeking for more understanding of the HR &
Business issues in the organization.
• General discussions evolving around the survey for instance, relevance of EYA survey to the
• Any concerns or areas of improvement that ATE needs to work on in the future.
Verification is another important part of this exercise and would insist that all participating Employers and Companies/Institutions communicate with the Consultant for verification dates. The verification exercise will be conducted from 23rd August – 15th November 2023.
The Consultants, TanzConsult Limited, will contact all participants via phone calls and email to book appointments.
For more/any information kindly contact Prof. A.T. Kessy, EYA Consultants through +255 652 574466; +255 767 574466 or Prof. B.A.T Kundi, +255 754 385453 or E-mail email@example.com or ATE Head of Projects & Communications, Ms. Joyce Nangai on +255 784 702670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, or our EYA Event Consultant, Ms. Sarah Reweta on +255 754 811666.
We kindly request your availability and maximum cooperation to make this exercise run smoothly.
ATE is looking forward to your active participation.
EYA NOTICE No. 2 – Verification Visits for EYA 2023 (3)Thank you for your usual cooperation and support