EMPLOYERS GUIDE TO EMPLOYMENT AND LABOUR RELATIONS IN TANZANIA
7th – 11th March 2022 at Holiday Inn-Dar es Salaam
This five days course is aimed to facilitate and guide HR practitioners, Industrial Relations Personnel, Lawyers Supervisors, Managers and HoDs on how to manage workplace matters. The Course will provide an overall understanding of the Employment and Labour matters in Tanzania from contracting to termination and its procedures and also the understanding of the ILO Conventions.
This course gives a grounding in key aspects of the current employment laws applicable in Tanzania and general International Labour standards
- Employment and Labour Relations in Tanzania and its
- ILO Conventions on Fundamental Labour Rights
- Managing Employment Contracts
- Termination of Employment Contract
- Common Mistakes in the handling of Labour Disputes
- General Practices on Managing Workplace Matters
during and after Covid19
- Employee Rights and Obligations
- Employer Rights and Obligations
- Overview of Disciplinary Procedures
- Top-level managers and Line
- HR Practitioners
- Employee Relations & Industrial
- Relations Managers
- Workers’ Union Representatives
VENUE & DATES
7th – 11th March 2022 at Holiday Inn-Dar es Salaam From 08:30 to 16:30
Members: Tzs. 1,000,000/- per participant
Non-members: Tzs. 1,200,000/- per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive.
The fee will cover tuition fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch, and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in
advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds
Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at
ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior to the training date.
0683932308, 0682429292 or 0787080412
+255 222 780022/23