The programme aims at imparting practical skills for smooth implementation of the scheme. Application, obligations, right to compensation, claims procedure, types of benefits and dispute settlement procedures arising in the process.
- Application and extent of coverage of the Act
- Establishment and management of the Workers’ Compensation Fund
- Obligations of employers under the Act including payment of contributions to the Fund and the furnishing of returns of earnings
- Right to compensation by injured employees or their dependants in case an employee dies
- Procedures for submitting claims on compensation.
- Amount of compensation payable to an injured employee or his/her dependants.
- Medical aid and rehabilitation benefits.
- Settlement of disputes arising out of the administration and enforcement of the Act.
- Challenges of the Law.
- SHE Representatives, OHS Managers/Officers
- Occupational Doctors
- Insurance Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- HR Practitioners and Administrators
- Finance Managers
- Trade Union Representatives
- Consultants and Business owners
23rd - 25th August 2017 08:30AM - 04:30PM
Tanga Beach Resort, Tanga
Members: TZS 700,000.00 per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 850,000.00 per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive.
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 3 days prior the training date.