Know what's necessary for strategic talent management?
- Do you know that one of the biggest challenge facing Organisations is recruiting the best people for their businesses and building sustainable talent pool?
- Do you know what Organisations do to attract, develop and retain the best and talented employees so that they can be competitive?
- Do you know how organisation identifies, manages and develops its people now and for the future?
Join us for this 2-day training programme to explore the demonstrated relationship between better talent and better business performance, on 15th to 16 March, at Nashera Hotel, Morogoro.
This training will take you through the nuts and bolts on Talent Management and how successful organisations face the talent war. Attending this two day Seminar on Talent Management, Career and Succession Planning and become competent on the subject and increase Company’s productivity.
- Understand Talent Management: Acquisition, Engagement and Retention
- How to develop Talent Management Strategy
- Understand the Talent Management process
- Know the Elements and Practices of Talent Management
- Underscore the Drivers of Talent Management
- Learn how to conduct talent assessment and Career discussions
- Develop Succession Planning and People Balance Sheet
- Experiences and Challenges on Talent Management
- Talent Management Specialists
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- HR Practitioners and Administrators
- Finance Managers
- Trade Union Representatives
- Consultants and Business owners
- Any person interested to venture in the field of Talent Management, Career and Succession Planning.
15th - 16th March 2018
Nashera Hotel, Morogoro
Members: TZS 500,000.00 per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 650,000.00 per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 3 days prior the training date.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through:
Mobile: +255 683 932 308, +255 682 429 292
Telephone : +255 22 2762158/59