As baby boomers retire, Millennials (GenY) will continue to make up a greater portion of the workforce, making companies to rethink their approach to talent management strategies. This programme aims at imparting tactics which can be used to attract and engage millennials for productivity improvement. Participants will be taken through the nuts and bolts on developing internal leaders that will guarantee adequate supply of competent workforce at all levels whenever there is a vacancy.
- Understand Talent Management: Acquisition, Engagement and Retention
- How to develop Talent Management Strategy
- Talent Management Process across Generations
- Know the Elements and Practices of Talent Management
- Underscore the Drivers of Talent Management
- Learn how to conduct talent assessment and Career discussions
- Develop Succession Planning and People Balance Sheet
- Experiences and Challenges on Talent Management
- Talent Management Specialists
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- HR Practitioners and Administrators
- Finance Managers
- Trade Union Representatives
- Consultants and Business owners
- Any person interested to venture in the field of Talent Management, Career and Succession Planning.
Members: TZS 500,000/= per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 650,000/= per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior the training date.