Employees on normal retirement or retrenchment need to be assisted to make a smooth transition from an employed to self-employed. This requires self-realization, management of trauma, removing of fears and other mental blocks that hinder the transition. ATE has prepared 5-day Training program to prepare employees for retirement, and help them to develop willingness to venture into a second career. This program will equip participants with knowledge and skills necessary to run the businesses and cope with the new environment. This is an extra ordinary opportunity for employers to support their workforce despite the challenging pension’s backdrop and increasing budgetary constraints.
- Personal Entrepreneurial Mindset Re-engineering.
- Retirement Planning Strategies.
- Generate business idea.
- Establishment and Management of Small Scale Businesses.
- Develop strategic business plans.
- Entrepreneurial Competencies Development.
- Business and Marketing Development Strategies.
- Leadership for Business Success.
- Business Management Techniques.
- Using Information Technology to solve Business Problems.
- Health and Stress Management Techniques.
- Understand business finance principles.
- Obtain loan for their businesses.
- Financial Management in Retirement.
- Relationship Management and Networking.
- Employees on the retirement line age.
- Entrepreneurial working age.
- Employees approaching retirement line age.
- Business owners.
13th - 17th November 2017
From 08:30AM - 04:30PM
New Africa Hotel, Dar Es Salaam
Members: TZS 1,000,000.00 per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 1,200,000.00 per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 3 days prior the training date.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through:
Mobile: +255 683 932 308 Tel: +255 22 2762158/59
E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com