- Overview on conflict management
- Conflict management strategies
- Conflict resolution skills
- Guidelines regarding conflict resolving
- Organizational policies on the conflict reporting
- Workplace violence prevention and intervention standard procedures
- Employee accountability on conflict resolving
- Team work and Team building techniques
- Intercultural communication and conflict resolution
- First line Manager
- Line Managers
- Potential Managers
- Potential Supervisors
22nd - 23rd March 2018
8:30 A.M. - 04:30 P.M.
Nashera Hotel, Morogoro
Members: TZS 500,000.00 per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 650,000.00 per participant
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior the training date.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through:
Mobile: +255 683 932 308, +255 682 429 292
Telephone : +255 22 2762158/59