A sound Performance Management System subscribes to the crucial principle that, "what gets measured gets done". The days of having a "one-set-of measures-fits-all performance management system are long gone and inherently flawed. This is because performance objectives and measures need to be situation-specific to a sector, to job categories and individual roles in the organisation. That has made management of performance more fragile since it touches on Internal organisation performance management which must align with legal requirements as provided on The Employment and Labour Relations Act 2004 with its miscellaneous amendments up to 2015 and GN No. 42 on Code of Good Practice of 2007.
- Overview on Performance Management
- Work Planning and Defining Expectations for Performance
- Tools and Techniques for Assessing Employee Performance
- Performance Development Process
- Employee Balance Sheet
- Creating a Performance Management Culture through HR Practices
- Poor Work Performance and Incapacity as provided by the Law/Code of Good Practice
- Performance Assessment Meeting
- A well-motivated workforce
- Clear understanding on Performance Management and Performance Development
- Understanding of employees’ performance and factors that contribute poor performance
- Reduced number of termination of employees on grounds of poor performance
- Reduced number cases escalated case to CMA or Public services Commission
WHO CAN ATTEND
- Business Owners
- HR Practitioners
- Line Managers
- Supervisors and Employees vested the power of organisation objectives in particular team or the organisation as a whole
Members: TZS 300,000/= per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 400,000/= per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior the training date.