Most of HR reports are just narrative, activity based stories and do not measure and track the impact of HR on their business. By measuring and communicating the HR metrics to the Management on time, will help to clarify the questions they have, reduce their frustrations and demonstrate the value of HR in achieving the business objectives.
- Linking Departmental Plans and Strategies to Organizational Strategies
- Criteria for Selecting HR Metrics that Matter
- Calculating HR Metrics Available
- Tools and Technology Track Metrics
- What Organizational Leaders Need to Know About Metrics
- Identify Metrics that measure efficiency, effectiveness and strategic execution.
- Examine the process for determining metrics that matter in Human Resources
- Understand the processes for linking HR to the organisation’s strategy
- Practice calculating metrics using formulas and sample data sets.
- Discuss the value of dashboards as tools to track strategic execution.
- Discuss effective techniques of data reporting so that Management can use the Information to take better/appropriate decisions.
17th - 18th August 2017 08:30AM - 04:30PM
New Africa Hotel, Dar es salaam
- CEOs and General Managers
- HR Directors,
- Line Managers
- General HR Practitioners and Administrators
- Learning & Development Managers
- Finance & Administration Managers
- Consultants and Business owners
Members: TZS 500,000.00 per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 650,000.00 per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive.
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 3 days prior the training date.