Effective leaders are vital to an organization as they provide guidance to strengthen work environment, creating confidence, building morale and motivation. For, in today's turbulent environment dominated by complex social economic and digital changes, leaders have to be alert and adaptive to be successful in delivering on strategic goals.
- Overview on Becoming a Great Leader
- Leadership Styles
- Leadership Imperative and Emotional Intelligence
- Building a High Performing Culture to attract High Performers
- Leading and Motivating your Staff
- Identifying and Dealing with Ineffective Staff
- Problem Analysis and Decision Making
- Communicating to Lead
- Key Drivers to Being the Leader who Deliver Results
- Implementing the Delegation Process
- Leadership Scorecard
- The Productivity Manifesto for your Organisation
- Leading More Effective Meetings
- Committing to Continual Improvements
- Leadership Quotes to Take Home
- Business Owner's
- Directors & HoDs
- Line Managers
- Senior HR Practitioners
WHEN AND WHERE
25th - 27th September 2019 at Tanga Beach Resort-Tanga
Members: TZS 700,000/= per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 850,000/= per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name