This training gives a practical hands-on approach for dealing with disciplinary issues and performance inquires from beginning to the end. It provides the best corrective measures, procedural and substantive fairness at every touchpoint of employee relations matter.
Let's meet and invest our competencies in the fairness of the procedures and substantive reasons for every disciplinary and performance hearings to avoid legal pitfalls.
- Chellenges facing employers on the subject
- Code of good Practice
- Disciplinary Procedure in the Code of Good Practice
- Chairing of Disciplinary Proceedings;-
- Notice of Inquiry
- Disciplinary Process for Poor Work Performance
- Chairing of Poor Work performance Inquiry
- Disciplinary Process for Misconduct
- Chairing of Misconduct Inquiry
- Disciplinary Appeals
- Dealing with Evidence in Disciplinary Hearings
- Disciplinary Committee members
- Top-level Managers
- Line Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Workers’ Union Representatives
10th - 11th October 2019 8:30 A.M. - 04:30 P.M.
Gold Crest Hotel-Arusha
Members: TZS 500,000/= per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 650,000/= per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior the training date.