This programme aims at providing tools to focus on the important role of the individual in building client loyalty, creating a positive impression, from customer satisfaction to customer delight and contributing to a workplace service culture.
- To impart learners with customer service knowledge and skills that will ensure attitudinal paradigm shift in the way they perform their day-to-day operations of the organization.
- To build a customer centric culture amongst individuals thus impacting the entire customer handling processes and procedures.
- To enhance learners ability to handle various customer types and behaviors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Customer services Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Customer services Trainers
- Front Office Representatives
- Bank Tellers
- Call Centre Supervisors
- Call Centre Representative
- Sales Representative
- Employees who interact with customers/Manage Interaction with customers
- Customer Experience Management
- Attitude for the service
- Customer needs and expectations
- Essential customer handling skills and steps
- Inbound and Outbound Telephone etiquette
- Personal organization and branding
- Creating a Positive and lasting impression
- Creating loyal customers
- Internal customer service
- The 5Ps of customer service
- Communication skills/Inter-personal skills
- Managing customer complaints
- Handling various customer Types and Behaviors
- The Customer life cycle Management
- Customer acquisition and Retention strategies
- Service to sales
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAMME
- Enhanced customer sensitivity and centricity in every touch point
- Enriched understanding of key drivers to customer loyalty and retention
- Return on Investment (ROI) as a result of improved customer relationship Management
- Empowered workforce rich of knowledge and skills hence reducing unnecessary stress related to difficult customers
- Improved employee motivation
10th - 11th August 2017, From 08:30AM - 0430PM
New Africa Hotel, Dar Es Salaam
Members: TZS 500,000.00 per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 650,000.00 per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive.
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 3 days prior the training date.