Retirement Planning Life Skills Networking after Employment Post life Management Health and Stress Management Techniques Social Security and Pension Fund Benefits Personal Entrepreneurial Mindset Re-engineering Social Entrepreneurship Establishment and Management of Small Scale Businesses Develop Strategic Business Plans Business and Marketing Development Strategies Business Management Techniques Using Information Technology to solve Business Problems Understand Business Finance Principles Obtain loan for their businesses Financial Management in Retirement Relationship Management.
- Retirement Planning
- Life Skills
- Networking after Employment
- Post life Management
- Health and Stress Management Techniques
- Social Security and Pension Fund Benefits
- Personal Entrepreneurial Mindset Re-engineering
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Establishment and Management of Small Scale Businesses
- Develop Strategic Business Plans
- Business and Marketing Development Strategies
- Business Management Techniques
- Using Information Technology to solve Business Problems
- Understand Business Finance Principles
- Obtain loan for their businesses
- Financial Management in Retirement
- Relationship Management
- Employees on the retirement line age
- Entrepreneurial working age
- Employees approaching retirement line age
Members: TZS 1,000,000 per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 1,200,000 per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior the training date.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through: