This programme will assist participants with a clear demarcation of Public services Act and Employment and Labour Relations Act 2004 in people Management at the Workplace; Participants will be taken through the Public Service Laws that will guide them on disciplinary procedures. Attend this programme and avoid legal pitfalls that can be costly to your organisation.
- Overview on Public Services Laws
- Review of the Miscellaneous Amendments made in the Laws
- Challenges facing employers on handling of Labour issues at the workplace
- Employment Standards and Employment Contracts
- Termination of Employment
- Chairing of Disciplinary Hearing at the Public Service
- Prevention of Discrimination & Harassment at the Workplace
- Standing Orders Regulating Public Services Employment
- Prevention of Labour Disputes at the Workplace
- Disciplinary Procedures in Public Service
- Appeal Process
- Human Resources Managers and Administrators
- Top level Managers and Line Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Legal Advisers
- Disciplinary Committee Members
- Workers’ Union Representatives
4th - 6th December 2019
8:30 A.M. - 04:30 P.M
Members: Tshs. 700,000/= per participant.
Non-Members: Tshs. 850,000/= per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior the training date..