This programme will assist participants with a clear demarcation of Public services Act and Employment and Labour Relations Act 2004 in people Management at the Workplace; Participants will be taken through the Public Service Laws that will guide them on disciplinary procedures. Attend this programme and avoid legal pitfalls that can be costly to your organisation.
- Overview on Public Services Laws
- Review of the Miscellaneous Amendments made in the Laws
- Challenges facing employers on handling of Labour issues at the workplace
- Employment Standards and Employment Contracts
- Chairing of Disciplinary Hearing at the Public Service
- Termination of Employment
- Prevention of Discrimination & Harassment at the Workplace
- Standing Orders Regulating Public Services Employment
- Prevention of Labour Disputes at the Workplace
- Disciplinary Procedures in Public Service
- Appeal Proces
- Human Resources Managers and Administrators
- Top level Managers and Line Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Disciplinary Committee Members
- Workers’ Union Representatives
29th - 31st May 2019 8:30 A.M. - 04:30 P.M
Nashera Hotel, Morogoro
Members: TZS 700,000/= per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 850,000/= per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive,.
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior the training date.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through: