The programme aims at imparting relevant skills in managing employee contracts & staff redundancy or separation, terms of employment, rights & obligations, staff termination, redundancy process & the law, discipline management, payment of staff terminal benefits.
- Challenges facing employers on handling of staff separation and employment contracting
- Terms & types of employment contracts
- Best practices in formulation of employment contracts
- Forms and legal reasons for terminating employment
- Fair termination
- Termination pending criminal proceedings
- The law in respect to termination, redundancy & insolvency
- Notice of termination
- Remedies of unfair termination and other incidents of termination
- Payment of terminal dues & benefits
- Retrenchment Procedures
- Top level Management and Line Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Disciplinary Committee members
- Workers’ Union Representatives
12th - 14th June 2019 from 08:30 A.M. - 04:30 P.M.
Dar Es Salaam
Members: TZS 700,000.00 per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 850,000.00 per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT InclusivE.
The fee will cover tuition fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through: