This training will take you through The New Labour Laws Regulations issued in 2017, nuts and bolts on the standard rules and guidelines operating at the workplace and changes that are affecting the Labour laws in the era of globalization. Stay tuned on the gaps that exist in Tanzania Employment Laws and avoid legal pitfalls that can be costly to your organisation.
- Labour Laws Regulations - 2017
- Review of the Miscellaneous Amendments made in the Labour Laws in 2015
- Fundamental Labour Rights
- Employment Standards
- Employment Contracts and Termination of Employment
- Regulations on Employment of Non-citizens
- Contribution and Compensation procedures in WCF
- Dealing with Grievances at the Workplace
- Prevention of Labour Disputes at the Workplace
- Application of Code of Good Practice by the Courts
- Handling of Disciplinary Procedures at the Workplace
- Top level Managers and Line Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Employee Relations Managers
- Workers’ Union Representatives
Members: TZS 1,000,000/= per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 1,200,000/= per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Arusha.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX.
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name
Training registration form should be received at least 3 days prior the training date.
13th - 17th May 2019 8:30 A.M. - 04:30 P.M.
Nashera Hotel, Morogoro
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through: