Disciplinary hearings are a difficult area for employers. Even though there can be a wealth of evidence against an employee, if a fair process is not followed, it leaves the employer open to the risk of a claim for unfair dismissal. This training gives a practical hands-on approach for dealing with disciplinary issues and performance inquires from beginning to end. It provides the best corrective measures, procedural and substantive fairness at every touchpoint of employee relations matter.
- Challenges facing Employers on the subject
- Code of Good Practice
- Disciplinary Procedure in the Code of Good Practice
- Chairing of Disciplinary Proceedings
- Drafting of Disciplinary Hearing documents
- Chairing of Poor Work Performance Inquiry
- Disciplinary Process for Misconduct
- Minutes taking during Chairing of Inquiries
- Dealing with Evidence in Misconduct & Incapacity
- Appeal Process
- Disciplinary Committee members
- Top-level Managers
- Line Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Workers’ Union Representatives
13th - 14th February 2020
8:30 A.M. - 04:30 P.M.
At Holiday Inn-Dar es salaam
Members: TZS 500,000.00 per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 650,000.00 per participant.
The fee will cover tuition fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior to the training date.
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your
company name, training title & participant name.
NB: Kindly note that the training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha.