Workforce planning is one of the most important issues that human resources professionals are talking about today. It also helps you anticipate changes such as the introduction of a new technology or the sudden resignation of a key employee and address them with no disruption to the normal flow of operations in the organisation. Download full brochure here in PDF.
- The Recruitment and Selection policy and legal issues
- Effective Human Resources Planning
- Managing Talent Pool
- Recruitment and Selection process
- The art of Effective Interviewing skills
- Competence based Interviewing
- Effective Employee Socialization Plan
- Effective Human Resources Evaluation
- Skill Development Plan
- Reward and Benefit Plan
- Process Evaluation and Reporting
- CEOs and General Managers
- HR Directors, HRBPs
- Line Managers
- General HR Practitioners and Administrators
- Learning & Development Managers
- Finance & Administration Managers
- Consultants and Business owners
09th - 13th April 2018, 8:30 A.M. - 04:30 P.M.
Nashera Hotel, Morogoro
Members: TZS 1,000,000.00 per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 1,200,000.00 per participant.
Note: All fees are VAT Inclusive
The fee will cover tuition fees fees, training materials, refreshments, lunch and a Certificate of Competence.
NB: Kindly note that training fee has to be paid in advance by cheque or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or Cash Deposit at the Bank or at ATE offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza or Arusha
OUR BANK DETAILS
Account Name: Association of Tanzania Employers
Account Number: 011103015899
Bank: National Bank of Commerce Ltd
Branch: Corporate Branch, Dar es Salaam
Swift Code: NLCBPZTXXX
NB: When making payment, kindly indicate your company name, training title & participant name
Training registration form should be received at least 1 week prior the training date.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Training Team through:
Mobile: +255 683 932 308, +255 787 080 412
Telephone : +255 22 2762158/59